If you need to find Parkland dentists for children or adults then we urge you to come check out our gifted dental group at nearby Coral Springs Dental Center. Our new facility is minutes from Parkland and has a variety of different dental specialties. Equipped with some of the most high-tech and impressive dental equipment around, our different departments tackle all dental care needs. And all of this is under a single roof, meaning trips to the dentist have never been more comfortable or convenient. End your search for Parkland dentists and schedule an appointment today at Coral Springs Dental Center.
Parkland Dentists | Dental Specialties
The American Dental Association recognizes a few different areas of specialty in relation to the dental industry. If you’ve ever dealt with braces and been forced to make an appointment with your children’s orthodontist after leaving a pediatric dental visit, you understand the headache. Traveling from one office to the next and juggling different appointments is both frustrating and inconvenient. And, now, no longer necessary. Here are the various dental specialties and services our different departments handle here at Coral Springs Dental Center:
- General Dentistry (Routine teeth cleaning, fillings, dentures, and more)
- Orthodontics (Traditional stainless steel braces or Invisalign adjustments and fittings)
- Endodontics (Root canals)
- Prosthodontics (Bridges, crowns, veneers, inlays, and more)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Children’s dentists with specialized training in child psychology)
- Periodontics (Treatment of gum diseases and responsible for implants)
- Oral Surgery (Wisdom tooth extractions, implant placements, and more)
- Sedation Dentistry (Optional sedation methods to help keep anxious patients calm and minimize patient pain)
Visit any of the links above to learn more about that specific department. We also offer Parkland residents an emergency dental clinic in place for potential emergencies. To schedule an appointment call 954-344-8800.
Parkland Dentists | More Information
Coral Springs Dental Center has a state of the art facility located at 1700 University Drive, Suite 101, Coral Springs, FL 33071. Our dental specialists handle both child and adult patients and are passionate about providing the most comfortable experience possible. The facility itself contains home comforts like pillows, TVS, blankets, and Wifi available in every room to make your visit easy. And there is even a video game room to keep children entertained and looking forward to their next visit.
Learn more about our award-winning dentists and services on our website. You can find industry-related news and more articles that define who we are in Patient Education. For new appointments, call 954-344-8800. For more specific questions, please Contact Us.