If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist that covers a wide range of procedures and is willing to work with you to find the best approach for you personally, Coral Springs FL Dental Center is the place to go. Here at Coral Springs Dental Center, we have a compassionate staff of professional dentists who possess a wide range of skills and knowledge and are committed to helping you achieve the perfect smile you have always dreamed of having. Our cosmetic dentist Coral Springs FL services improve the general appearance of your teeth and cover procedures ranging from tooth whitening to realignment procedures. When cosmetic dentists take a look at your teeth to decide what kind of work they need to do to improve your smile, they look at a few main factors such as:
- The shape of your teeth
- The size of specific teeth when compared to others
- Alignment of top teeth to bottom teeth
- The position of your teeth
- The color of your teeth
- The general appearance of your smile
At Coral Springs Dental Center, we offer a variety of procedures that will help you achieve your
perfect smile, including:
- Teeth bleaching, which can cosmetically repair teeth that have been stained from daily activities such as smoking and drinking coffee, and has the ability to dramatically whiten your smile. Yellowed teeth are one of the most common causes of self-consciousness when it comes to your smile, and having your teeth whitened has the ability to boost your confidence about your overall appearance. Whitening performed by our staff of skilled dentists is faster and more effective than at home options and has the ability to make your smile shades whiter than they are today.
- Inlays and onlays, which are porcelain pieces that are fitted to your teeth when you have just pieces of a tooth missing. Inlays and onlays are excellent for people who have chipped teeth or have had cavities, as they are not as extensive as a full crown, and allow you to keep your original tooth. Veneers, which are tooth colored shells that can improve the appearance of the face of your teeth that have been worn down, chipped, misshapen, or discolored. Veneers are extremely thin shells that are
colored to match your teeth, and attached to your natural teeth using a special bonding agent. Veneers can last up to ten years with proper care.
- Bridges, which are used to fill in the gaps when your teeth are lost. Bridges are formed from either row of crowns or from prosthetic teeth, or occasionally a combination of the two. Bridges can either be anchored to your original teeth or by using dental implants. Besides the cosmetic benefits or bridges, they can also prevent further tooth loss and damage that can occur when there are missing teeth in your mouth.
- Crowns, which are coverings that are formed to match the shape of your teeth and placed over your natural tooth in order to restore its original appearance. Our crowns are made in a lab to specifically fit your tooth and are made out of porcelain so they are virtually indistinguishable from the rest of your
At Coral Springs Dental Center, we are dedicated to helping you achieve all of your goals for your smile with the best possible manner for your personal needs and comfort. If you are interested in making an appointment with us or have any questions about the services we have to offer, you can contact us at (954) 344-8800.