Seeking out a new dentist can often be a challenging venture. Whether you are looking for yourself or entrusting your family’s oral care in the hands of a new dental office, one city that no longer has to stress over this question again is Coral Springs, FL. If you are searching for the best dentist in Coral Springs then your search ends at Coral Springs Dental Center. Employing a number of different dental specialists in as many as eight different groups, Coral Springs Dental Center is able to meet all dental needs you might have for you, your friends, and your loved ones. Utilizing the latest technological advancements in the dental industry, we assure our patients they will feel welcome and safe when putting their oral and dental health in our care.
It has now been over 30 years since we began the inception of our team at Coral Springs Dental Center. We are proud to serve not only Coral Springs, Florida, but also the entire South Florida community. Our wide-reaching services ensure that whatever your dental needs might be we are able to address them. These services and their descriptions are as follows:
- General Dentistry: This includes general dental cleanings involved in regular six-month check-ups to maintain peek oral health.
- Orthodontics: This includes any teeth alignment methods such as traditional braces or Invisalign.
- Endodontics: This includes the common practice of root canals in order to preserve your original teeth without compromising neighboring teeth.
- Prosthodontics: This includes the repairing and replacement of lost or damaged teeth.
- Pediatric Dentistry: This is the department specializing in the care for children’s oral care by employing dentists trained in child psychology.
- Periodontics: This includes possible dental implants or even deep root cleaning to address issues attributed to a periodontal disease.
- Oral Surgery: This includes the process of extracting infected, wisdom, and implant tooth removal.
- Sedation Dentistry: This is the process by which a trained professional utilizes anesthetics for pain relief and tooth or mouth numbing to ensure patient comfort.
Coral Springs Dental Center has a team of professional dentists that each specialize in one or more of the separate above categories. Our collective knowledge and team unit are what has allowed us to earn the title of Best Dentist in Coral Springs six years in a row and is what continues to motivate us to serve our existing and new patients with gentle care. Investigate our website for further information about each of our dental specialists or regarding our dental office team as a whole at Coral Springs Dental Center. We encourage you to Contact Us for any additional inquiries or to set up an appointment with our excellent customer service staff members. Look no further than Coral Springs Dental Center if you are trying to find the best dentist in Coral Springs. We guarantee your comfort, health, and satisfaction.